Free Sample Chapter
Get the first chapter of the book delivered to your inbox:
We won’t spam you, sell your email address or use it for evil purposes.
[Why this is safe]
If you’d like to receive a free sample chapter of Rabbi Jamie Korngold’s book, The God Upgrade, simply fill in your email address into the form above. We’ll send the chapter to you immediately. We promise not to spam you, sell your email address, or use it for evil purposes. And if you can’t trust a rabbi with your email address, who can you trust these days?
Why are we asking for your email address before you can download the free book chapter?
- For copyright reasons, our publisher wants us to track who downloads the free book chapter.
- We want to make it as easy as possible for you to spread the news. Sending it to you by email allows you to forward it to friends.
- We know that you might have the best intentions to read the whole chapter right now, but something (like your cell phone) might interrupt you. So if we send it to you via email you have it in your inbox whenever it’s convenient for you to read it.
Want more free content?
Watch Rabbi Korngold’s Rosh Hashanah 2007 Sermon: Why We Hate Snakes. Visit here >>
- My Prediction for CNN.com for 2012: 24×6 – Take a Day Off
- New Review of The God Upgrade
- Book Signing Photos: Aspen, Colorado
- Adventure Rabbi Featured in Wall Street Journal – 7-5-2011
- Fox News Interview About The God Upgrade
- Scarsdale Inquirer Article about Rabbi Korngold coming to New York for her Book Talk
- Review of The God Upgrade from the Shabbat Lady (Texas Jewish Post)
- Photos from Adventure Rabbi May 2011 Hike
- CNN Interview with Rabbi Korngold about The God Upgrade
- God Upgrade #1 Bestseller at Boulder Bookstore (photo)
- Blog post about Passover in Moab April 26, 2017Here's a nice blog post by Scott Bratt, who attended Passover in Moab. Bratt runs OneTable.org: https://onetable.org/2017/04/21/whatileftbehind/ […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- Toba Levinson: What I learned about God and Doughnuts March 7, 2017We buried Toba Levinson on a sunny day in late-January, just days after I realized that she had changed my understanding of God.Those of you who shop at the King Soopers on Table Mesa in Boulder might have known Toba. Or at least seen her. She bagged groceries in the store about 12 years ago.Toba and her husband Joel moved to Colorado when she was 66. She ha […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- Photos from Passover in Moab April 27, 2016Enjoy these photos from Passover in Moab!Here's a few, but more are posted here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154172639291457.1073742064.681116456&type=1&l=6227bbb851 […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- This week I attended the Conversation October 26, 2015This week I attended the Conversation, a conference in Baltimore Maryland hosted by the Jewish Week.Each year 54 Jewish thought leaders from a variety of fields including high tech, media, law, entertainment, politics and education are invited to gather for three days of conversation to talk about the future of Jewish life in this country and explore what it […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- Adventure Rabbi - Aug 28 Sermon - Honor Thy Father and Mother August 29, 2015Watch Rabbi Jamie Korngold discuss the commandment, "Honor thy father and mother," during the Adventure Rabbi Shabbat service on top of Flagstaff mountain, above Boulder, Colorado. […]Adventure Rabbi Blog