Matzah Ball Soup Recipe
Matzo Ball Soup Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Matzo Meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soup stock or water
- Mix fat and eggs together.
- Mix and add Matzo Meal and salt.
- When well blended, add soup stock or water.
- Cover mixing bowl and place in refrigerator for at least twenty minutes.
- Using a two or three quart size pot, bring salted water to a brisk boil.
- Reduce flame and into the slightly bubbling water drop balls formed from above mixture.
- Cover pot and let cook 30-40 minutes.
- Have soup at room temperature, or warmer, and remove matzo balls from water to soup pot.
- When ready to serve, allow soup to simmer for about 5 minutes. Recipe makes eight balls.
- My Prediction for CNN.com for 2012: 24×6 – Take a Day Off
- New Review of The God Upgrade
- Book Signing Photos: Aspen, Colorado
- Adventure Rabbi Featured in Wall Street Journal – 7-5-2011
- Fox News Interview About The God Upgrade
- Scarsdale Inquirer Article about Rabbi Korngold coming to New York for her Book Talk
- Review of The God Upgrade from the Shabbat Lady (Texas Jewish Post)
- Photos from Adventure Rabbi May 2011 Hike
- CNN Interview with Rabbi Korngold about The God Upgrade
- God Upgrade #1 Bestseller at Boulder Bookstore (photo)
- Next Year in Israel (2013): Passover in the Desert December 13, 2012Join us for an Adventure Rabbi Passover Trip to Israel March 18-27, 2013. What a unique way to celebrate Passover! What a unique way to visit Israel! We've put together an amazing itinerary for a 10-day desert adventure trip, March 18-27, 2013 culminating with a Passover seder in a remote desert eco-lodge. We will hike the spectacular mountains and ca […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- Safe Return for Jessica Ridgeway - My Remarks from a Vigil Last Night October 10, 2012I was asked to speak last night at vigil last night for the safe return of Jessica Ridgeway. Here are my remarks: Those of you who have read my books or heard me speak, know that I cannot stand before you today and offer a prayer to God to please bring Jessica home. Nor can I stand before you tonight and offer a prayer to God to please keep her safe. How I […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- New Jewish Women International Magazine Article Featuring Me April 3, 2012I'm featured in a really nice Jewish Women International Magazine article (that also uses one of Jeff's photos): http://www.jwmag.org/page.aspx?pid=3241 […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- Rabbi Korngold Discusses Link Between Purim and Passover Stories March 23, 2012Rabbi Jamie Korngold, the Adventure Rabbi, discusses the differences and similarities between the Jewish holidays of Purim and Passover that occur only one full moon apart. In the story of Purim, the Jewish people are oppressed, but write a story where the hero is a woman, and God is not present. During Passover, the Jews are freed from Israel by the outstre […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- CNN asked me to predict what awaits us in 2012. Hint: 24x6 Movement - Take a Day Off. January 1, 2012CNN asked me to predict what awaits us in 2012. My prediction is #9: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/ And I'll paste it here:Sabbath becomes trendy!Fourth Commandment makes a comeback!Sabbath named Time’s person of the year! A new movement sweeps the country. They call themselves 24/6. Worn out by being tethered to the grid 24/7, sick of being accessible […]Adventure Rabbi Blog