Matzah Ball Soup Recipe
Matzo Ball Soup Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Matzo Meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soup stock or water
- Mix fat and eggs together.
- Mix and add Matzo Meal and salt.
- When well blended, add soup stock or water.
- Cover mixing bowl and place in refrigerator for at least twenty minutes.
- Using a two or three quart size pot, bring salted water to a brisk boil.
- Reduce flame and into the slightly bubbling water drop balls formed from above mixture.
- Cover pot and let cook 30-40 minutes.
- Have soup at room temperature, or warmer, and remove matzo balls from water to soup pot.
- When ready to serve, allow soup to simmer for about 5 minutes. Recipe makes eight balls.
- My Prediction for CNN.com for 2012: 24×6 – Take a Day Off
- New Review of The God Upgrade
- Book Signing Photos: Aspen, Colorado
- Adventure Rabbi Featured in Wall Street Journal – 7-5-2011
- Fox News Interview About The God Upgrade
- Scarsdale Inquirer Article about Rabbi Korngold coming to New York for her Book Talk
- Review of The God Upgrade from the Shabbat Lady (Texas Jewish Post)
- Photos from Adventure Rabbi May 2011 Hike
- CNN Interview with Rabbi Korngold about The God Upgrade
- God Upgrade #1 Bestseller at Boulder Bookstore (photo)
- Toba Levinson: What I learned about God and Doughnuts March 7, 2017We buried Toba Levinson on a sunny day in late-January, just days after I realized that she had changed my understanding of God.Those of you who shop at the King Soopers on Table Mesa in Boulder might have known Toba. Or at least seen her. She bagged groceries in the store about 12 years ago.Toba and her husband Joel moved to Colorado when she was 66. She ha […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- Photos from Passover in Moab April 27, 2016Enjoy these photos from Passover in Moab!Here's a few, but more are posted here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154172639291457.1073742064.681116456&type=1&l=6227bbb851 […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- This week I attended the Conversation October 26, 2015This week I attended the Conversation, a conference in Baltimore Maryland hosted by the Jewish Week.Each year 54 Jewish thought leaders from a variety of fields including high tech, media, law, entertainment, politics and education are invited to gather for three days of conversation to talk about the future of Jewish life in this country and explore what it […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- Adventure Rabbi - Aug 28 Sermon - Honor Thy Father and Mother August 29, 2015Watch Rabbi Jamie Korngold discuss the commandment, "Honor thy father and mother," during the Adventure Rabbi Shabbat service on top of Flagstaff mountain, above Boulder, Colorado. […]Adventure Rabbi Blog
- Slow Down Summer - Tips from Rabbi Jamie Korngold August 5, 2015Do you ever feel that summer is going to quickly?Do you ever worry that September will arrive before you have really truly felt like you had time for summer?If so, here are some tips to make the most of summer, even if you have limited time:1. Brainstorm.First make a list of your favorite quintessential summer activities. Add some highlight activities, for e […]Adventure Rabbi Blog